Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Random

Today's sign that I'm losing it: Wanting to get out Adam's waffles from the freezer for breakfast, I instead found a stack of paper plates.

Funny Adam saying: Saturday at Walmart he leaned him head over on the cart and said, "I hurt all over!" Where had he heard this? From me, when I stretch back in the recliner at the end of the day.

Currently: Adam is dancing, almost violently, to his Alvin and the Chipmunks CD. He can really shake his groove thing!

Thing We Won't Tell Dad: The fact that Adam just said to me, "Momma, we're cheerleaders!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheerleaders!!! That is great!!!

Kerry said...

That's awesome. I was watching some kids of a friend of mine one time when the daughter showed me all her dress up clothes and said, "Bryce (her brother) wears this one - but only when Daddy's not here." I think she was about 5. :)