Saturday, June 27, 2009

Mom and Dad left not to long ago. We had a nice visit. Yesterday we went to the school so they could see my room and then we went to Adam's ballgame. He did a great job. He got two big hits. One went to the outfield! He loves running the bases. It was very hot!

We had ham, green beans, potatoes, and rolls for supper and then had butter pecan cake for dessert. I made the ham like Nancy does--in the crock pot with one can of fruit cocktail in heavy syrup. It sounds weird but it is delicious. You don't eat the fruit cocktail. It's for flavoring. We were outside some last night and right about dark it was actually cool. The breeze was refreshing.

Adam and I are just hanging out today. We may go out and about to do a few things. It's our last day without Bucky although I'd say they will get home later in the day tomorrow. I will be so ready to have a conversation with Bucky face to face and not via cell phone. This gets old.

1 comment:

kim_brough said...

LOVE that main picture of him!

And I bet you will be glad when Buck gets home.