Sunday, June 21, 2009

We've had a fun couple of days. Adam and I had a good time at Wilderness Camp with Bucky. It was HOT but all went very well. As soon as we got home from camp on Friday afternoon, it was time for Adam's ballgame. He did awesome! He got to hit three times and made it all the way to home plate each time. He was so pround! We ate a quick bite at The Cove and then it was home to get Bucky's laundry done so he could leave for the mission trip. They left out at 10 this morning. Adam and I spent 11-3:30 at the pool. He got a little sun on his cheeks where he rubbed his eyes and I guess rubbed off some sunscreen. He jumped off the diving board most of the time. By the end he was yelling, "Cannonball" before he would jump. It was hilarious. I packed our lunch but he wouldn't stop to eat so he's eating now and watching a show. I'm hoping I can keep him awake and then go to bed early.

No comments: