Monday, June 8, 2009

Whew! What a whirlwind kind of Sunday. The day began early since we were on praise team. We were at church by 7:30. Adam went to the Coe's after Sunday School since I had a Worship Team meeting and Bucky was gearing up for Amazing Race. After my meeting, I picked up Adam and we went to Jayson's birthday party. It was lots of fun but very hot! Right after that we went to church to help with Amazing Race. My part was at the beginning so we got home about 6:30 I guess. I was ready to sit down, but walked into a house that smelled of poop! Dog poop! Callie had made a mess (actually four) in our front hallway by the door. It was awful! So I had to get it cleaned up right away. I've cleaned and sanitized and deodorized. Adam and I both took showers, grabbed a sandwich, and now he's relaxing with a movie. He is sure to go to bed early. At least I hope so.
Bucky is busy with Amazing Race. He had a late night at the "bigger and better" Russell County Fair. It was between 1 and 2 last night when he got home. We may take Adam tomorrow night to ride the rides.
I'm going to go relax myself.

No comments: