Monday, June 15, 2009

Our trip to the pool wasn't as long as I hoped, but I think it was a good idea to go yesterday instead of today according to the radar. We saw Judy, our neighbor, at the pool and she said her girls had found a turtle the other day. I told her we were jealous because we've been looking for one in our yard since Adam had been learning about them at daycare. She brought the turtle to our house last night and he's going to stay a few days before we put him back in his environment, probably in the pond across the way.

Adam is back in a train mood. Last night he got out all his track and built two huge train tracks. He was proud of what he'd done. It's funny how he won't play with things for a long time and then start back up.

He's still asleep this morning. I've enjoyed watching Today. I hope to get out and about before the rain comes.

Adam quote: "Momma, I'm keeping an eye on you. Daddy told me to." :)

2 comments:

kim_brough said...

Wow, that is one green turtle!

Game Room Supplies said...

That turtle is so cute! I would love to "find" one myself. and Adam is one fine looking boy.