Monday, January 21, 2008

1.20.08

We went to Sonic after church today to grab a bite to eat. There was a long line in the drive thru and it wasn't moving fast at all. All at once Adam goes, "Honk horn, Ma. Daddy honk horn." Never in my life have I known Bucky to honk his horn in the drive thru for slow service, but something made Adam say that. It was hilarious. Then, we were looking at this red car beside us and I said, "Look at that dirty car. "' Adam replied, "It's not dirty. It's clean." Guess we have different standards.

We've had a good day. Church again and I taught the Toddlers. Adam's behavior was less than perfect--under the table, up during the lesson, etc. I didn't give him his Goldfish snack because of it. I told Megan that for the second week in a row he was the worst kid. She said it's just because I'm in there. She says he always does what he's supposed to in other classes she's seen him in and when she comes in after Sunday School. At two years old, does he think he can act up because I'm the teacher? I guess it must be hard having me and Megan both in there. I talked to him about it and I asked him if he thought he could sit in his chair and listen next week. "No."

No comments: