Sunday, January 20, 2008

Smart Boy

Here's aconversation Adam and I had as he was looking at my shirt with KENTUCKY on it.

A: What's that, Ma? (By the way, I'm Ma and not Mama as of the last week or so)
S: That says Kentucky.
A: No A in it.
S: No, there's no A for Adam. There's an E in it.
A. And a K....and another K.
S: Yes, that's right!

I'm not sure exactly where he's learned that specific letter. If anything, I'd been working on T, or at least it's sound because of him playing with his trains so much. At any rate, I'm pleased...and I know KK and Kim are very proud with his letter choice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like his letter choice too! Keep up the blog, Su - we're enjoying reading what goes on at the Walters house. I want to see pictures of the paint job when you finish, too!