Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sick

I've been home sick from school today. I have bronchitis. After noticing some pain in my chest when I coughed on Monday, I felt tight in my chest yesterday and had some coughing. I could get into the doctor Tuesday afternoon. He diagnosed me and sent me home with meds. and cough syrup. I felt good when I initially got home, but after supper I went downhill. I developed a fever (it got up to 102.2) and I was achy all over. I went to bed for a while and about 7:30 I called Ms. Cindy to let her know I wouldn't be at school. I emailed plans to Amy and so that made me not have to go to school.

I have slept today. My fever has been up and down today, but in the last hour I have eaten some and have been vertical. I am trying to get my strength up. I have not made a decision about tomorrow. I will sometime tonight.

Bucky will pick up Adam and take him to church for Quench practice and then take him to his class. By some STRANGE chance, I may go to church. I really need to print off some things for praise team practice tomorrow and need to see some people. We'll see how it goes.

Susan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel as though a picture of you sick would better illustrate your story. :-)

Sherry Kenney said...

Get well soon, Su!