Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Monday Notes

When Adam saw tons of black birds in the sky as we were leaving daycare, he pointed them out to me. I asked him where he thought they were going and he said, "Get gas." :)

I went to the RC School Board Meeting tonight. I have been working on the CAT (Curriculum Alignment Team) Team to create a more up to date District Writing Policy. We've been working on it since late August and tonight it was presented at the meeting. It seemed to be well received and Mr. Pierce acknowledged our hard work.

While I was gone, Bucky was busy painting. How exciting! By the time I returned home, he had started and finished the dining room. I was only gone a little over an hour! It looks great--so happy and inviting. I took a picture of Buck with paintbrush in hand, but was instructed not to post it on the blog. Every party has a pooper...... Just kidding--I am so thankful for his work. I'm not sure when we'll do the living room. It may even be Friday or Saturday.

No comments: