Thursday, January 17, 2008

Wednesday

Adam got a haircut today. It looks great. He walked in the beauty shop like he owned the place. The way Adam gets his hair cut is to sit in my lap. I can let Kristie know how much I want taken off and I can hold his head when she uses the clippers on his neck and around his ears. He is so ticklish in those places!

Tonight was the youth rally and it was at JCC. I helped serve coffee, smoothies, and orange julius--an orange drink . There was a good crowd. Adam learned in his class that the woman gave two coins to God which was all she had. He was proud to tell me when I walked in to get him.

Bucky is playining ball tonight after church. I think most of the men who ate wings last night have barely eaten today!

There is talk of snow coming here. I don't know. I have a meeting at the Board tomorrow so I'd rather us be in session. Who knows what the morning will hold.

No comments: