Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Really? A snow day?

My phone rang at 5:3o this morning. It was my friend Roxann telling me there was no school today. Really? Bucky had told me there was a winter weather advisory but I never dreamed we'd missed. There wasn't much snow but all it takes here is a few flakes. It came just at the right time. I called Audra and Amy to tell them the news before hopping back into bed. I must confess, I was ready to go back since we'd already had Monday off, but we get to have lunch with Bucky and then Adam and I will make a trip to the grocery.

I want to give a shout out to Kerry--the first person to leave a comment. Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just for the record - there were a few days that the link for leaving a comment didn't show up. :-)

Mollie said...

Congratulations on your snow day! I could use one :) However, I don't believe we can have those at the hospital. Anyway, I love the blog. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

KK's right. I couldn't get it to work in the beginning, then the link was gone, and then it came back. :)