Monday, January 14, 2008

Nine toddlers in ONE room

Today was my first day teaching the Toddlers at church. There were nine kids , and it was like nothing I've experienced before. I've worked with many kids and been in tons of situations and this was totally different. It's kind of like controlled chaos. We learned about Naomi and Ruth and talked about how love is patient and kind. We glued, played, colored, and Megan Coe and I handle some interesting behaviors. I am teaching the rest of this month and will also have it on Wednesday nights in February. I'll be an expert!

Adam took a good nap and is now is the bathtub. He asked for bathtime about 4:45. Never too early to bathe I guess. His baths keep getting longer and longer. One night his hair was dry before he got out. I've got on my pj's so he won't be the only one ready for bed. I'm ready for it. I was sort of wishing for a snow day, but I don't think that's happening.

Tomorrow is Monday all over again.

No comments: