Monday, April 14, 2008

Brrr! It is so cold here! On our way home from church there was definitely "something" mixed in with the rain. I'm ready for warmer weather.

Today's service at church was nice. There was an all male praise team which is something different for us. Aren't men easier to sing with? At least the men who sang today. Sunday School went well, too. I'm teaching theVisionaries this month and it's been lots of fun. We have a great class full of people who will share and speak up. It makes my job that much easier and fulfulling.

Adam finally had a (very) dirty diaper. I had warned his Sunday School teacher that it had been awhile and I'd packed extra clothes. Lucky for them, he went right after we got home from church. The best part is that he wanted his daddy to change it. As Daniel Cline used to say, "You better get some boom boom paper 'cause somebody dropped the bomb." Ah, Daniel Cline. Whatever happpened to him?

I am now reading Janette's blog. Corban is so big and too cute! It will be good to keep up with her. I wonder if I can get some sort of commission for everyone in my "circle" who starts a blog. Such a trendsetter, huh?

Tomorrow is back to the routine. We've all had naps today. Hopefuly Adam will go down at a reaasonable hour so we can, too.

Will Tiger win the Masters? It looks like it may not be another green jacket for him.

Time to go play with Adam and then time for some supper. Being lazy on a Saturday makes me hungry.

One more thing. We TOTALLY did not watch what we ate on our trip. It's back to counting points tomorrow. Pool season is coming.

2 comments:

kim_brough said...

Maybe blogspot will let you have your account for free since we all signed up after you. :-)

jjshirey said...

Thanks for the shout out - it's funny seeing your name in "print"