Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Officially Worn Out

Today has officially kicked my butt. The first day back from break and breakfast duty on top of that. That means I have to be in the gym at 6:40. Needless to say, I will sleep well tonight. I had errands to run after school. I went to Kroger and bought stuff for us and also for 3D on Thursday. 3D stands for Dinner, Devotion, and Discipleship. We have it once a month for the middle and high school kids. We're having lasagna, some garlic bread, and a yummy Oreo dessert. I bought us some tilapia. It was at a great price, and while we don't normally eat (read, me cook) fish, I think it may be okay.

Adam is tired, too. May be a long night. He has come home today telling me he watched SpongeBob. I am SO NOT A FAN. I don't know if I'll say something to Ms. Donna, but for Pete's sake, there must be SOMETHING better for a little guy to watch. Heck, I'll buy some DVD's if they want me to. I hate to be a party pooper, but come on. Can I get an Amen?

Bucky is busy as a bee this week. Tomorrow is Growing Older God's Way, a senior's conference that he's in charge of. I hope all goes well. The decorations in the gym looked great when I stopped by this afternoon.

Better go check my fish and start the broccoli.

Sherry, are you back yet?

1 comment:

Kerry said...

I can't imagine that Patrick is going without internet access, so she may see it - but Sherry's still on vacation. They just left Thursday and I think they'll be back this Friday or Saturday.