Thursday, April 17, 2008

Would you believe me if I said Bucky was putting flamingos in people's yards? It's for a fund raiser for this summer's mission trip. They've already made about $600 in both "insurance" policies and "hits." It should be fun to see the pink birds around town.

Tonight they taped some of the kids to use for a video for the Mother's Day luncheon. When they put Adam in the chair and put on the camera he proceded to put his whole hand in his mouth. He let out one little laugh and didn't answer any of the questions they asked. How can he be so wild one minute and so shy the next. Actually, I think his stomach must have been upset. Erica said he had a "good poop" while they were out on the playground. According to her it would have clogged a toilet. Ah, Daddy will be proud.

Nothing much new. I am SICK of reviewing for testing. Let's just do the dang thing. Also, there's a rumor going around that we've appealed to the state again for days and that there is a SLIM chance we could get out in May. Please let this be true!

I am trying to do Weight Watchers again and unfortunately, I am not doing very well. I don't know what the deal is. Maybe stress or something.

I am anxious to see who is off of Idol. I'm hoping it's Jason Castro. I am over the dreadlocks for sure.

Off to put on Adam's pj's. Toodleo-loo, kangaroo-----

4 comments:

Kerry said...

I know Idol is over by now - but I haven't watched it. But having only basically watched Idol shows where people get kicked off this season (thanks to Big Brother AND Biggest Loser on Tuesdays) - I want Jason Castro gone too. It's the dreds and the fact that he's prettier than me. I don't care for that in a man.

kim_brough said...

I don't 'do' American Idol at all, so I googled this guy Castro and Kerry T he is not prettier than you. I'm going to go as far as to say he's not prettier than anybody who is reading this blog. I have 2 words- Guh-ross!

Sherry Kenney said...

We're back. Sorry...another week of Castro.

kim_brough said...

I'm curious-- did Adam's PJ's fit you?