Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Bangles called it "Manic Monday"

It's been a long day. It started out rainy here, but it was sunny this afternoon. I had after school today--my last day! We have this week, Spring Break, and then a week to review before CATS testing. Guess what's on everyone's brain?
Bucky came home for supper, but then was back to JCC for basketball games. There was one at 7, 8, and 9. Remember that old joke about why seven is a scary number? Because seven "ate" nine! Good stuff! Anyway, JCC played and they won. Bucky played some which was the first time since his ankle injury.
Adam and I went to the grocery tonight. We stopped into KMart for a few things, too.
Still doing Weight Watchers. Bucky lost 9 pounds this first week. Men! I really didn't have access to a scale until Sunday so I'm not sure how I've done. I've done REALLY well sticking to the points and things except for an unfortunate session of nibbling with some Kix cereal tonight. Stupid carbohydrates! I did some extra dancing to make up for it. Here's something that Mary J. Blige (you know me and my celebrity friends-Ha!) says that really makes sense--What you eat in private, shows in public. 'Nuff said!

No comments: