Sunday, April 27, 2008

I love Saturdays. I didn't do much this morning but odds and ends. I can always stay busy, especially when Adam is wanting to play trains EVERY WAKING MOMENT.

We went to Leslie's birthday party tonight. We ate fish and all the fixings. Yum! For dessert they had Nora's cakes. Delicious! Adam had fun playing with all the kids and just running everywhere trying to keep up with their dog Baxter. He told me he had to go the bathroom while we there and actually tried, but he never went even after waiting there awhile. I can almost hardly keep a straight face the way he holds up that shirt and looks down to see if he's doing anything. He will sit down at home, but tonight he tried to do just like Daddy.

Tomorrow is a very busy day for both me and Bucky. Some of the highlights are praise team, Bucky's running sound, teaching Sunday School, Elder's meeting, lunch with the worship team, baby shower at 2 for Alicia, paintball, and putting out new flamingos. Whew! I'm thinking there will be no napping tomorrow.

By the way, Alicia and Cameron are naming the twins Katherine June (Kate) and Carly Ruth. All but Carly are familiy names. They'll be so cute. She had 4D ultrasound pictures and it's amazing what you can see.

No comments: