Thursday, April 3, 2008

Our Ladies Guild meeting was great last night. Gina Thornton was there and talked to us about our inner beauty and how much in love God is with us. She related much of what she said to the movie Pretty Woman. She did a wonderful job! We had a baked potato bar as our food. I had saved up plenty of points so my potato didn't have to be naked. Then, we got to do a sea salt scrub treatment on our hands, compliments of Gina. Our hands were so soft!

The night kept getting better when the JCC won their game in overtime. That means they are in the finals on Thursday night. The game was very intense. I was a nervous wreck!

It's Wednesday morning. I am at home. I'm not sick. However, Adam has a fever and some/lots of chest congestion. I knew he was flirting with sickness, but I was hoping it wouldn't come. He did not sleep well last night. We were up from 3:30 to probably around 5. He and Bucky are resting now. I am going to call at 8:30 to get him an appointment. I hope we can get in and not have to wait forever. More on that later.

1 comment:

jjshirey said...

I am so bummed I'm going to miss the Mother/Daughter banquet at Salem! I hope Adam gets better soon.