Sunday, April 6, 2008

Late Night

Yet another late night at our house last night. We got home from Somerset early. However, about 9:3o or so I decided I was going to clean the laundry room. (It should be noted I was going to do this to burn some calories). Once I began, I find some water. I didn't know where it was coming from. To make a long story short, I'm almost sure the water came from where I'd washed the comforter and when I put it from the washer to dryer, it lost some water. We couldn't find anything wrong with the washer, dryer, or hot water heater. Needless to say, moving all those things and then cleaning up ALL, ALL, ALL the dirt and dust that gathers in areas like a laundry room took a while. I threw anything away that wasn't bolted down it seemed and also started a pile of yard sale stuff. Bucky seems to think we have lots of junk to sell. We'll see. A yard sale seems like so much work. Anyway, it was after midnight before we all got settled down and my chipperness had worn off. Kim is the night owl, not me. Adam is still asleep and it's 9:30. Buck's on the golf course and I've been up since before 8 doing laundry and making meal plans for our spring break trip. I think I've got everything typed up for our big Wal Mart trip in Pigeon Forge. That's an experience.
Nothing really on the agenda for the day. Resting my weary bones sounds nice.

No comments: