Saturday, April 5, 2008

Champs! JCC's church team won the championship in overtime on Thursday night. It was too cool! Bucky did awesome--22 points, 15 of those points coming from three points. Woo Hoo! We didn't get home until late and it was 11 before we went to bed. I could feel it today.

I'm officially on Spring Break. We buzzed over to Somerset today to eat and grab a few things at Wal Mart. We saw my cousin Cathy and her daughter Nicole there. Adam fell asleep on the way home. It's been forever since he's done that on a short trip. He has felt better since his day at the doctor on Wednesday. Must have been a big day at day care. He woke up when we got home and wanted to watch Cars. Bucky and I watched CSI and I did laundry.

We don't have anything on for tomorrow. I'm hoping to relax.

No comments: