Monday, March 31, 2008

Sunday, Sunday! We had a nice church service. Adam played HARD while I was there practicing. Praise Team days are long for him--7:30-11:45, but he does well. We take plenty of toys and then there are wonderful, glorious people who play with him as they come in. Lloyd Krueger is one. He's an older man and today I look back and Krueger is jumping on one foot. Hilarious! Isn't it funny what kids can make you want to do?

We ate at the The Porch for lunch. We did mostly vegetables from the buffet. It was okay. I'm not ready to go back by any stretch. We all took naps this afternoon. The phone rang and woke me up. It was Marketta needing helping with a paper and I could literally not complete a sentence. Great, when I found out I was on speaker phone.

Bucky and I have a meeting at 6 and then he has practice at 7:30. Megan is coming to watch Adam. This is going to be a wild week. I think there is something every night. I'm tired already. But, Spring Break is coming!

No comments: