Saturday, March 8, 2008

(Lack of) Snow Day

Another week. Another missed day of school. Another day we'll have to go in the summer. I didn't find out about no school until I was up, dressed, and ready to put on shoes. They are predicting the big one but I have yet to see white. It is supposed to start later on in the night. No trip to Bowling Green for us.

Adam and I went to Kroger this morning to get a few things. Well, a few things that turned into $70. How does that happen? He's watched a little TV and now he's playing with his trains. Notice the pictures of his new tattoo. I'm really unsure of that spelling. One of his Thomas coloring book came with some and I've put him off until day. I figured he can do big boy stuff since he's two and a half now. Anyway, he wanted to put it on his belly and is SO proud of them.

Thought of the Day
What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God. ~Eleanor Powell

2 comments:

kim_brough said...

Those are the CUTEST pictures of Adam that I've seen today!

KK said...

That's the sexiest 2 1/2 year old belly ever!!