Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tuesday

Adam and I both got our hair cut today. While I was getting my done, Adam was coloring and playing with some cars we brought. I knew that it had been a while since he'd had a dirty diaper. I could tell he had a weird look on his face. Then, he got under the table where he was coloring and pulled the chairs in so no one could see him. Next started the grunts and then the odor soon followed. It was really smelling! It worked out that he finished right as she was finishing drying my hair. He and I went out to the Trailblazer. He was a mess! It was so much that it went onto his pants. I didn't have a spare pair of pants, so we had to go back in the salon--white legs SHINING--so he could get his hair cut. He didn't seem to mind being half clothed. As always, he did fine getting his hair cut. It looks really good. I'm not sure if he's the first kid to poop under that table or not. All I know is that I'm glad he finally went.

We played outside after we got home. It was a pretty day, only very windy. We practiced hunting eggs for Easter. He found them all and then wanted to hide them himself. This consisted of him throwing them here and there. He loved it!

Not much going on here tonight. Bucky has to go to church and we'll just hang out.

1 comment:

Sherry Kenney said...

Too funny! I hear ya, sister, on the smell!