Saturday, March 1, 2008

Weekend

Friday! We are having a family date night tonight. We are headed to Somerset to eat and shop a little. It should be fun, and I'm making Bucky choose where we eat since he always makes/lets me choose. I'm guessing it will be Sonny's since he wanted that the last time we went over and it was too crowded. I'd like to get Adam a new pair of tennis shoes. I love the gray New Balance that he's wearing and they match everything, but they are starting to show their age. I'm real picky on his shoes so it may be hard to find something. We got the ones he's wearing in Oxford, MS when we were visiting Dicky and Susan.

Praise Team practice went well last night. We are doing a special called "Healing Rain." It's a song we did when Diana was still leading our team several years ago. She has been undergoing treatments for cancer and so she's not been singing. However, she is going to sing this (very appropriate) song with us on Sunday. The woman can sing! She can sing any note and can find all the right harmony. I think it will be good.

I am scoring the writing part of the Governor's Cup competition tomorrow at Jamestown Elementary. Bucky will keep Adam at JCC while I do this. I wanted Mary Blakey to watch him but she's had the flu and can't. He'll be fine at Upward.

Better go. We'll be hitting the road soon.

No comments: