Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tonight is Youth Rally night in C-ville so Bucky will have a busy night. Adam and I had a good supper. He picked which meant chicken nuggets and peas of course. He ate some bread, potatoes and yogurt too. "My belly full!" he said.

It's rained all day. I don't know how the weather will be for the hunt at school tomorrow or the one for church on Saturday. I heard 38 for Saturday. Yuck! All I know is that I'm glad Adam and I will both be wearing long sleeves on Easter Sunday.

Not much news. Only 18 days (I think) until testing so it's nitty gritty time. Portfolios are all but finished. We're just down to that annoying polishing stage to make sure there are no glaring errors. I am also responsible for the 5th grade On Demand. I feel really good about how I've taught that this year so I wish I could fast forward and see the score.

I'm doing stuff around the house while Adam plays. He's into jumping off his recliner lately. That's fun. My closet needs an overhaul, but I think I'll wait until I can put clothes for warm weather near the front to do it.

The Wildcats play tomorrow. Everyone at school is supposed to wear Blue and White. Go Cats!

No comments: