Sunday, March 2, 2008

Reno's was Bucky's choice for food last night. It's actually in Burnside and since we were at the mall, it didnt' seem as far. Bucky had good luck at Belk's last night. He got three Chaps shirts for little of nothing. One of them goes with my shirt I got for Easter. I told Bucky that I wished I had gotten Adam the blue sweater at Children's Place instead of green so we'd all match. So, when we got home I ordered it and some other things for him. I will take the green sweater back. We spent a ton of money at Wal-Mart and the only "frivilous" buys were two Boys II Men CD's--one is a greatest hits and the other their new album full of Motown songs. We jammed and Adam danced the whole way home.

It's been a good Saturday. Adam and I went to to library and then I took him to the gym so I could go score the writing compositon competition. Afterwards, we came home and Adam has played and I've done laundry and other things. I'm about ready to sit down with some school papers. Bucky won't be home until four or after with Upward. He will be worn out.

No big plans for tonight. Just hang out here if I had to guess.

1 comment:

kim_brough said...

I'd love to have copies of those CDs. Hint, Hint.