Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bucky called this morning about nine. When I asked him what hole he was on he said he was rounding third and heading towards Dale Hollow. It apparently rained all last night in Crossville and was cold. The fellows figured they'd have a better time at Dale Hollow which is closer to home. Bucky LOVES that course anyway. This means he'll be home earlier than expected. :)

Adam and I went out and about today. We went to the Health Fair. It was nice and we got some free things. It was so cold outside that we didn't linger long at the inflatables. That, and Adam wasn't too keen on them. We did some bouncing. There were lots of big kids and none his age there.

We've worked lots of puzzles today. He got a humongous floor puzzle for Christmas that's an animal alphabet puzzle. We worked it twice. It's some major work for a little guy.

Adam is down for a nap. I may rest my eyes later. Right now I'm not really tired. Better get busy.

No comments: