Friday, March 28, 2008

Trip to Mary's

Adam went to Mary's tonight. He was so excited to see her. They had a blast! They blew bubbles, played ball, rode in a wagon behind the tractor, ate supper, and lots of other things. I'm SO thankful for Mary and Gary loving him like they do! Praise Team practice went well. I think it will be a nice service. This week is the last week in our Hope series and it's Hope for the Guilty. We're doing "Come Home Running " as a special. Rickie Mann is singing and boy, can he belt it!

Bucky and Adam played some golf in the front yard this afternoon. Adam is still swinging with his left hand although he is batting with his right. He is in need of some new clubs. He has worn out his other two sets.

Adam told me the other night that Clay had been hitting him at daycare. "Clay hit me. Clay push me down. Clay growl me." I verified his story at daycare today and it's true. Ms. Donna said they've been having some trouble with Clay and that they were working on it. I'm glad to know I'm getting accurate information from Adam. He always tells when he gets in trouble, but I always wonder if I can trust a 2 1/2 year old. I guess I can!

No comments: