Saturday, March 15, 2008

Home Sick

The results are in and it's strep throat for me. My sore is so extremely sore. It really hurts to swallow. I got some medicine from the pharmacy and I've been trying to rest. I am climbing the walls for something good to read. Can't find much.

I am contagious. Mom and Dad are on their way to get Adam to take him to Cynthiana. He'll stay with them and also go see Nana, Poppy, and KK at some point, too. He'll have a ball and I can recoup and not infect him. Maybe they'll have him potty trained by the time I pick him up. Ha!

So now it's safe to say I've had bronchitis, walking pnemonia, and strep throat all in one season. I've a MVP at the doctor's office. What next?

3 comments:

kim_brough said...

I've been meaning to tell you that you should get the pneumonia vaccine when you're well if you haven't already gotten it. It's official-- 4th graders are full of germs!

KK said...

Sorry you're sick, but I was needing an "Adam fix" anyway!

Anonymous said...

Poor thing! You need to work in a hospital and then you can become immune to everything! (I am knocking on wood as we speak.)