Sunday, March 9, 2008

Woo Hoo!

Snow! Snow! Snow! The big one finally came. The ground covered in white is so pretty. We bundled up this morning and headed out to play. Adam was a little slow going at first and then he warmed up. He got to ride a sled being pulled by a four wheeler when our neighbors came by. I think he enjoyed that! We didn't stay out for too long, but long enough to make his eyes water and his snot freeze. The three of us have lazed around all day. I've taken two naps. Bucky and I have played Skip-Bo. Buddy and Sharon are coming over tonight. We're having an indoor picnic kind of meal. I made some chicken salad and we'll do chips and cheese. Thought it might be a nice break from all the soup we've been eating in this cold weather.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Buck & Sue!
That is a great picture of you all at the top of your page!! I love it!

Love ya'll,
Alicia