Saturday, March 29, 2008

Friday

It's Friday! It's rainy here and cooler. When I picked Adam up today he had a cut on his nose. His teacher had gone to a funeral and no one knew the story behind it. It's not a bad cut, but it is noticeable. He told me that Eli hit him, but I don't think that's what happened. It's almost like a scratch. I guess it will be Monday before I know anything. Kind of frustrating.

Callie still stinks. I feel bad keeping her outside. However, I don't want her in the house. I'll let her in the garage for the night.

Here's what Adam said when he saw the cows on the ride home today: "It raining. Cows put hood on." I'm sure they really care about being wet!

I have lots of school things to do this weekend. I hope I can put a dent in it tonight. Adam may have to watch some TV in order for me to do it.

There's a Health Fair tomorrow at church from 10-2. They will have inflatables for the kids. I hope Adam will like that.

No comments: