Monday, March 10, 2008

Super Sunday

The snow is melting--and fast! We had normal services at church. The Praise Team sang, "People Need the Lord," and it was refreshing to hear that song. Tony talked about being spirtually hungry for God. Good service.

Bucky stayed after and watched the game at church. He had a meeting at 2 and 4, and then the youth play basketball at 6. Glad we got some rest in yesterday since today was so busy for him. I was wanting to head to school for a bit, but didn't get the chance. If I would have known that Adam wouldn't have gone down for a nap until almost 3, I would have gone right after church. I did do a few things here. He has a bit of a head cold or something and I'd given him so medicine. The label says may cause drowsiness which means it will make Adam WILD. He is going to the Coe's when I go to Easter practice at 6.

Bucky has found a Jeep he wants. It's over in Somerset. It's a 20o2 Jeep Wranger X and it's navy blue with tan top. He's wanted (drooled over) Jeeps for some time and has looked off and on. This seems to be the real thing. He wants me to drive it, but I don't know when that will happen.

Have you seen the show on TLC called Say Yes to the Dress? It's been on today and I've watched a bit. Bridal wear is a big business. Also, have you seen Ice Road Truckers? Bucky watched it yesterday on the History Channel (I think).They can turn anything into a reality show. Speaking of, I'm looking forward to Idol this week. Guess it will be songs of the 90's.

And finally, I've become a master at buying songs on itunes. Here's some random tunes I recently bought: Addicted to Love, Billie Jean (love the Fresh Prince episode with this song) Raspberry Beret, and Streetcorner Symphony (a cool hit by Rob Thomas that makes me happy).

Go Big Blue!

No comments: