Sunday, March 16, 2008

Ha! Ha!

This morning I called Mom and Dad to see how Adam was. He'd had a good night and was doing fine. I asked Mom if I could talk to him. She put him on and we had a quick conversation--how are you, what have you been doing, miss you, love you. He told me bye and Mom came by on. She said, "And people think you and Kim sound alike on the phone?" She had asked Adam who it was and he had told her, "Kim." How funny is that? So much for that mother/son bond, huh?

I feel better today. Yea! I can swallow! Woo Hoo! Maybe I'll be back to normal soon.

Bucky is at Upward. I've got the UK game recording for him.

It's rainy here today. Last week all this rain would have been snow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are sick. Sometimes a little rest and relaxation does the job! Strep is very painful. Take care and I write soon.