Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Bucky hurt his ankle last night in the JCC ball game. It's the worst he's ever hurt it. He went to the doctor and they did xrays. It is not broken, but it will take some time to heal. He's had to hobble everywhere today.

Bucky has (surprise) meetings and ballgames at church tonight so Adam and I met him at Giovanni's for supper. It was nice. Adam has been playing tonight and watched a new Mickey Mouse Clubhouse that we'd recorded. I have been grading papers and doing laundry and other things to stay caught up. Bucky will be home late, and HOPEFULLY Adam will sleep good tonight. It's been late nights for him lately.

Tomorrow is my last day of school for the week. I've got a writing training Thursday and a CAT meeting at RCBOE on Friday. I already have sub plans laid out for Mary Blakey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard about the ankle - OUCH!! I love the pics of Adam. He is growing up so fast - washing dishes and everything! We are off on the southern leg of the Quartet's spring tour - TN and AL. Warmer weather here I come!! Later.