Saturday, March 15, 2008

I've been able to rest tonight. I've not really napped so I will hopefully rest well later. Bucky called and said the fundraiser went well. The only detail I know is that they made about $1900. Wow! Bucky and some others are staying at the church to watch the UK game on the big screen. It will be a late night and early Upward morning for him.

I've watched some TV tonight. I caught a few reruns of Friends. I also watched Everybody Loves Raymond. That show is funny. I didn't watch it when it was on so it's fun to catch up through reruns. Also, I love What Not to Wear. How fun would it be to go on that show! I think Clinton and Stacy are neat and they know their stuff. I also saw some of Tori Spelling on Larry King Live. She's interesting. As much as I love celebrity gossip, I think I'm glad I'm actually not a celebrity. And finally, I watched a little of Secret Life of a Soccer Mom hosted by Tracey Gold of Growing Pains fame. Neat show about moms who have sacrificed and get the chance to follow their dreams for a week. Yes, I realize I have watched too much TV today. My brain may begin to rot.

1 comment:

kim_brough said...

Being sick and lots of TV go hand in hand. It's allowed, even expected. Hope you're feeling better.