Friday, May 16, 2008

Adam is home! Life is good. He pottied in his potty last night. Woo Hoo!

3D was last night. Low number, but good times. RCHS yearbooks are in and they are nice. Every page is in color.

I have another meeting today, one I actually forgot about until I got the email reminder yesterday. It's a dreary day to have a meeting, but we're working on organizing how we'll train this summer so it shouldn't be too bad. Plus, there's always good food.

Recital (actually practice for the real thing) for the local Dance Shop is tonight in Somerset. We will go for a little bit and then I'm sure hit WalMart and a restaurant.

My throat is very sore. Hope I'm not coming down with something. Adam has some drainage. Bucky is healthy as far as I know.

Not much going on for the weekend. We will go to Mildred Wilson's 90th birthday party Saturday and Bucky is playing golf in the morning.

Better go. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

kim_brough said...

I miss Friday stickers.