Friday, May 9, 2008

Mother's Day

Yesterday morning Bucky and Adam had a father son breakfast at McDonald's. Adam got an egg biscuit which Bucky separated so he could have biscuit (yes, with jelly) and then egg. He ate all of that and one of Bucky's pancakes. Then the two of them proceeded to KMart to get a present for me for Mother's Day. This is from Adam only since Bucky is to get me nothing and I get to pick out something new like shoes or clothes. Anyway, you should have heard Bucky talk about the trip. Adam wanted to get me some hilarious things--Diego napkins, black nail polish, a SpongeBob card, and a Budweiser beach towel, just to name a few. He ended up with an oh-so-cute turquoise beach bag that has me written all over it. In fact, I had stopped for some things and had spied the bag myself. Bucky said he was pleased with his purchase. I can't wait until we can go to Lakewood to use it.

It's early morning. I'm about ready to load the Trailblazer so we can split this afternoon. I am running our dishwasher and it stinks to high heaven. Now I know why I normally run it at night.

My talk at Salem Church of Christ is tomorrow. I'm ready and excited to see everyone. Adam can't wait to see Granddad and Gran. That, my friends, is the understatement of the year.

Anyone watch Survivor? Jason is the dumbest player ever! This season has been great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your blogs.