Friday, May 9, 2008

It was my last day of school for the week. I have a meeting at the board tomorrow. Then I have a meeting on Monday afternoon and Wednesday all day. See what I mean when I say I go to all kinds of meetings?

Mary Blakey came over today for a bit. We gave her a Mother's Day gift. She is so very special to us. I'm so thankful for all our friends in Jamestown.

It's Date Night! Bucky won't be home until later (hopefully by 7) but I'm going to cook and we'll watch Survivor! Adam calls it "watching kids" and "animals."

Castro is gone. I didn't watch the full episode but fast forwarded through so I could know. My guess is the winner will be David Cook. He has really grown on me.

I think Adam and I are packed for Cynthiana. We'll leave hopefully by 3:30 tomorrow. Adam is itching to go. He wants to play with Granddad and he wants Gran to fix him eggs. He's been calling Granddad every afternoon to tell him he is ready to come. It's hilarious! Adam will stay in Cynthiana for a few days. I'm coming back on Sunday or Saturday night so I can hear Bucky preach. He did such a good job last week. One person told him it was his best ever. Cool!

Better go. Gotta finish up some laundry and start supper.

1 comment:

kim_brough said...

Adam never calls me. I'm just saying...