Friday, May 23, 2008

Today was awards and the teachers played the 6th graders in kickball. We won 4-1. It was fun! Tomorrow is the last day of school! WooHoo!

Tonight is praise team practice. Adam is going to Nora's. I'm dropping him off and then Bucky and I are going to eat at Guthrie's before practice. He is running sound this week.

Not much other news although I must say I enjoyed the Idol finale last night and I was pleased with the winner. It was a star-studded show. I liked all the performances and there were lots of them! Adam was so tired--from the time we got home really--and so he was ready for bed but I made him stay up and watch with me. Then as we were ready to go to bed, Bucky called and said he was close to coming home. We stayed up to see him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your last day of school went great!!