Sunday, May 11, 2008

We are enjoying our time in Cynthiana. We got in yesterday afternoon a little earlier than expected after my meeting got our early. Adam is having fun with Gran and Granddad. He has been to see Duke, the dog two doors down, many times.

Today was Salem's Mother Daughter Friend Banquet. Everything went very well. The meal was nice and everyone was complimentary about my talk. I think it was well received. I'm so blessed to have these opportunities.

I don't know what's in store for tonight. Kim's going to a wedding. On that note, when Kim came Adam was so pumped. "Mama, Kim come!" He hugged and hugged her. She actually rocked him to sleeep.

Kim and I will both go back in the morning. It's fun to be together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's fun have you two home too.

Sherry Kenney said...

You were GREAT!!! God has given you a gift! Love you!

Kerry said...

Your talk was almost as good as getting to see you! Great job! We need to get together more often. :)

Mollie said...

Sorry I missed you on Saturday, I had another commitment. Mom was wondering if you would be interested in speaking at the Saltwell Mother-Daughter get together next year?