Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It was a pretty day here. I walked this afternoon. 2 1/2 miles! I really enjoy that time.

Bucky and I caught up on two CSI episodes last night. The first one was better than the second. Tonight we'll have Idol after Buck gets home from the board meeting.

New favorite thing! Yesterday I bought two Betty Crocker Warm Delights--Molten Chocolate Cake. I thought they'd be a fun dessert. I figured you just microwaved them from what I'd seen on TV, but you actually have to do a little work. You have to mix the cake mix with water and then put the fudge stuff over the batter, then microwave it for a little over a minute. The result is heavenly. Really! They were so good! We drank cold, cold milk with it (two glasses a piece) and we practically licked the bowl clean. I will definitely buy some more.

Adam had a dirty diaper at Gran and Granddad's which is always a plus. He struggles when he travels it seems. Bucky will get him on Thursday. The time has not yet been decided. I miss the little fellow. Hope he's not rotten when he returns. :)

So Kim put her top five favorite songs of all time on her blog. I thought I'd put some of my favorite songs on the radio right now. All these I highly recommend, as does Adam as most of these are his "fave" songs, too.
"Leavin" by Jesse McCartney
"There's Nothin" by Sean Kingston
"No Air" by Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown
"4 Minutes" by Madonna
"Never Wanted Nothing More" by Kenny Chesney

What would we do without music?

1 comment:

Kerry said...

I heard "No Air" 5 times while I was at work today. I counted. And it is not my favorite. :)

Surely they could trade one of those for some Humpty Dance for Kim and me. Come on 104.5 The Cat.

Also, if you ate at our table on Saturday - please note that I originally said Kim and I but I realized if I took out Kim that "me" made more sense. Maybe I'm wrong though- apostrophes I get, pronouns sometimes get me. :)