Sunday, May 18, 2008

Adam pottied in the big potty at daycare yesterday. Two days in a row that he's done well. Bucky had told him that if he used the potty at daycare he would get a toy. Sure enough, he told us he did. I doublechecked with Ms. Sandy and he did! So, at Wal-Mart last night we bought Duncan, another train to go with Adam's track. Also, Bucky bought a big container of tracks so Adam can have several small tracks or one big track. I don't think the picture does it justice but we have a big, make that massive, trainyard here in our living room. Adam LOVES it. He woke up at 6 this morning and couldn't wait to put everything together. It really does make his brain work....mine, too! You can switch tracks, stop trains, and all kinds of things. He can play by himself or with us. Bucky said today that Adam's 3rd party needs to be train themed. I agree!

Bucky played golf early this morning and is back out again this afternoon for a scramble for the baseball team. Adam is down for a nap. Hopefullly he'll be up to go to Mildred's birthday party. He and went to the library this morning. I'm looking forward to the summer reading program for him. I think he'll really enjoy it. I checked ouit Mary Lou Retton's Gateways to Happiness. I have always loved her! I can remember getting my hair cut like hers when I was little. Anyway, I've read the first few pages and it's good so far.

Heath has just left here. He mowed our yard and it looks really nice. We're going to grill out tonight for supper and I'm sure play outside. Dad really said Adam was doing good on t-ball during his visit. He enjoys playing it here, too. Maybe we can have a game!

Sweet sugar, I love Saturdays!

No comments: