Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day

Ben, Joanna, and Pam Isaacs came to visit today. It was funny because we all sat on the floor and watched Adam play while we talked. Adam got out a good portion of his toys to show them. They stayed for about an hour. Since then we've read, played in his room, played on the computer, and had a snack. Bucky has called and said they are on their way home from Bardstown. They played 18 holes but it is looking like rain so they grabbed a bite and should be home in a couple of hours. I ordered a few things for Adam from The Children's Place online. I love their clothes and they were having good deals. Most of what I bought him was $5 or $7.50. I did splurge for the cutest pair of plaid shorts. He has one pair (that he's wearing today) and I love them. Bucky got some new plaid ones this weekend which is where the inspiration came from.

Better go. Think it may be time to read some more books and see if Adam will take a nap. Later!

No comments: