Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hola! It's Wednesday already. Last night was Guild. We had a wonderful guest speaker who talked to us about her work in the jails, especially with women inmates. It was very moving. The hostesses had a luau theme and so that was very fun and festive! I can home with a coconut bra and a grass skirt that I must say look hysterical on! Just call me a hula girl--like those one on car dashboards but with not much pigment!

Tonight is church. We are having a meeting to try and finish up plans for the Amazing Race before Bible study. It seems like all I ever have is meetings. All three of us have not been home together all week. :(

I am hoping that Jason Castro goes home tonight on Idol. To me, there's no question, but I've been wrong before. I would be happy if either of the Davids won.

No comments: