Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Back to Work Tuesday

I worked today! I was hoping to have our Valentine party, but several of my kiddos left their thiings at home so we're going to celebrate tomorrow afternoon. My head started hurting this afternoon during my planning time. By the time I left school to go to church to do a few things, I didn't know if I was going to get there. I could hardly see straight. I went to JCC and straight to Bucky's office. My old chair from the living room is in there and I went right to it. Bucky got me some Tylenol and a drink and then I was out for almost an hour. I felt better when I woke and I am feeling fine now. Guess it must have been all that hard work I did today that I've not been used to.

Tonight Bucky plays ball at church. He's started a men's church league. They play Mondays and Tuesdays for six weeks. Bucky has sanctioned referees. Cool! He will have to be there for all games, but he will get to play tonight. Adam and I will go and watch. Adam seems tired tonight. Some time at the gym will for sure wear him out. e and Bucky had a big game of "balloon" tonight so he's had a workout already.

Time to go change a dirty diaper.....

No comments: