Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm Healthy!

Dr. Bertram listened to my lungs this afternoon and told me they were fine. He told me to stay healthy. I hope everyone does. There is talk about going to school tomorrow and then being off Thursday and Friday. I had great attendance today, but we had a good number out at our school. I don't know what will happen. If we missed this week, we would have a very long weekend what with Presidents' Day.

Bucky has a meeting at church tonight and then will stay after to lock up the gym after the last Upward practice. I made baked spaghetti for supper and I've kept him a dish. Adam has just been hanging out. There are trains going all around the kitchen table. He likes to have on his Clifford CD while he takes them around and around.

It will be bath time soon. We got some new animal capsules at Dollar General the other day. He loves to watch those foam "pellets" turn into shapes. He was so proud of his purchase and the clerk even put them in his own bag to carry.

1 comment:

Mollie said...

I am so happy you have fully recovered. If you are like me, you don't have time to be sick! Enjoy your days off!

Mollie