Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Monday

It was a blah Monday. Our busy weekend and not a good night's rest last night did a number on me for today. It was a wild day at school and I didn't get much accomplished--at least as much as I wanted to. Tracy and I did get the February bulletin board up and it looks nice.
Bucky had things at church tonight be he did come home to eat a quick bite. I made chicken pot pie like Susan made for us in Oxford. There' s plenty for lunch tomorrow.

Adam has had a good night. He has played with his toys while I have graded TEN sets of papers. No lie! Iwas so far behind.

Guild meeting is tomorrow. I just put the finishing touch on my devotion.

The new pictures are from last night's Super Bowl party. Mindi shares lots of Henry's old things with us and I remembered a jersey in the last bag she gave me. The cool thing was it a Tom Brady Patriots jersey. He was too cute! If only they could have won!

No comments: