Monday, February 25, 2008

Weekend in Lexington

Adam and I returned today from a weekend in Lexington with Mom, Dad, and Kim. We stayed at Holiday Inn North and had a ball. They have a Holidome there and so we swam. Adam didn't miss a beat. He was jumping in and going under water just like at the end of the summer. He was so cute in his little swim trunks. We shopped, too. We all went to Hamburg on Saturday morning and then came back and took naps. Mom and I went back out to Fayette Mall on Saturday night. I got my Easter clothes and Adam's, too. Bucky may wear a shirt he already has. Adam will be wearing green this Easter. It was last Easter than he and I had the flu. I do not want a repeat of that.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Is that "crazy bone on her arm" girl in that picture? Give her some candy! Please tell me somebody gets this. :)

Sherry Kenney said...

Oh, I get it! I was there right before she walked down the aisle! :) She's "crazy bone on her arm" girl. Give her some candy!