Monday, February 4, 2008

It seems like our Sundays lately have been so busy. We were all at church by 7:15. Service went well today. There were lots of elements in the service--two specials, a video, a drama, and then just the normal stuff. All went smooth. Tony started a sermon series today that is focusing on stress and how to deal with it, specifcally stress in the workplace.

Bucky and Adam came home after church and I had a worship team meeting. I was home a little after 2 and then Bucky left a little bit later to finish getting ready for the Super Bowl party. Adam has been asleep since 1:30. I'm going to church about 4:3o to start cookies, etc. Sharon is meeting me there to help.

I am ready for a nap. I've been trying to grade papers. I am far, far behind, and I'd like to do a few more before tomorrow. I think Tuesday is progress notes.

No comments: