Sunday, February 3, 2008

Paint Day

We have worked so hard today. Bucky and I finished painting our living room and dining room. It was hard work, but it went pretty fast. Both of us are sore. He did all the rolling and I did all the trimming. We have everything back except for a few pictures we are not putting back up in hopes of getting new ones, and I am looking for curtains.

Adam and I went over to Somerset WalMart this morning. He was very well behaved. He sat in the front of the cart--which he NEVER does--the whole time. He snacked and helped me shop. One time I tried singing to him and he told me not to. The only item he would say he really wanted was cheese which we got in both slice and shredded varieties. Yum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Truly the Gossett coming out in him with the love of cheese!